Us Helping Us was founded in 1985 as a support group for Black gay and bisexual men living with HIV/AIDS.
Celebrating 30 Years of Service
Tuesday, April 2nd, 2019
Us Helping Us is one of the first AIDS service organizations in the nation, and one of the largest in the greater Washington, DC area, that aims to Get to Zero New Infections among Black gay men, cisgender and transgender women, and other marginalized populations that are disproportionately impacted by HIV/AIDS. This year, Us Helping Us will celebrate its 30th anniversary and invite you to sponsor our annual fundraiser, A Passion for Living: A Celebratory Night of Giving. Now, more than ever, is the time for government, corporate, community and individual support to buttress the strategically-guided future of Us Helping Us.
During this commemorative event, we will honor individuals and organizations that work tirelessly to bring attention to and fight against HIV/AIDS, especially in the Black community, honor those living and thriving with HIV/AIDS, and have the chance to hear from some of our community's most inspiring leaders. Hosted on the heels of AIDSWatch 2019, we are expecting 300-500 individuals to be in attendance, including HIV/AIDS thought leaders and advocates; health professionals; government and political representatives; national and local leaders; business partners; friends and supporters.
- Rooftop cocktail reception with HIV/AIDS leaders and advocates, and other key stakeholders (invitation only);
- Speaking opportunity during a passion for living: a celebratory night of giving;
- Top branding and logo recognition throughout event space and on all printed and social media promotion material as well as link on website and social media outlets;
- Full-page ad in program book (inside front cover);
- Projection of logo, with top placement, on Us Helping Us DC office building and event location;
- Window ‘thank you’ advertisement at the Us Helping Us DC office
Support Us Helping Us
Platinum $2,000 and above
-Room Plaque located at The DENIM Collection or DC Office
-Spotlight introduction to the Major Donor Network as a Platinum Member
-Entry into the Major Donor Program: The Major Donor program consists of private receptions, special events, and Us Helping Us activity updates. Members also receive a website mention